Great question! There are a couple of different ways you can do this. The easiest is to subscribe to the DSU mailing list. We send out notifications when courses and webinars are offered and available to enroll in. Another option is to follow us on social media. We have a Facebook Page, Facebook Group in addition to posting regularly on Twitter and Instagram. Of course, you are always more than welcome to contact us directly at if you have a question.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Are The Courses?
- How Much Do the Courses Cost?
- Does DSU Offer Installment Plans?
- How Do I Submit Payment?
- Is There a Limit to the Number of Courses I Can Enroll In?
- What Will Be Covered in a Course
- How Do I Register for a Course?
- What if I Forget My Password?
- How Do I Access My Course?
- Can I See What a DSU Course is Like?
- How Do I Go from One Module or Lesson to the Next?
- Which Devices Can I View My Course On?
- How Do I Use the Course Forum?
- How Do I Give Feedback?
- What if I Have Technical Issues...Who Do I Contact for Help?