Find Your Dog's Off-Switch Webinar
A good deal of our training and interactions with our dogs are high-octane and high-energy. This can cause your dog to be "on" all of the time, which can be problematic.
In this webinar, we will walk through a few ways you can find and cultivate your dog's off-switch.
Balance is a crucial element to any training protocol. We want our dogs to be running on all cylinders when we are working on a given training exercise or task, but we also want them to be able to settle and rest when it is "people-only time".
There are certain exercises and approaches we can implement to teach our dog how to do this without stressing up or down. We will be covering all of this and more in this webinar!
- What is an Off-Switch?
- Importance of Relaxation Exercises
- Introducing Interval Training for Dogs
- Training Doggie and People-Only Time
Approved for 1 CEU from CCPDT and KPA
Should You Take This Webinar?
- Do you concentrate on a lot of high-octane activities with your dog? Introduce some balance to your routine to ensure you are not encouraging them to be over-aroused.
- Do you compete with your dog? Maximize on your dog's potential by avoiding pushing them over their threshold.
- Are you a professional instructor? See how you can better educate your clients and incorporate these exercises into your group classes and private consultations.
Access to replay for 1-year
Access to all associated resources
May email speaker with questions
NOTE: You will be directed to the Online Dog Training University website to complete your purchase.
This is where you will login and access your course and forum.