Dog Sport Webinars
5 Mental Games for Winter Webinar
It can be difficult to keep your dog entertained during the winter months. Being cooped up and unable to burn off pent up energy can lead to your dog practically bouncing off the walls!
What is the solution? Playing some mental games with your dog that can be done safely indoors. We cover 5 of these games in this webinar.
Winter can be challenging for dog owners, as their usual options to physically exercise their dog no longer exist. However, mental exercise can be just as effective, if not more so, to take the edge off.
In this webinar, we will discuss 5 different mental games all dog owners can try with their dogs to help keep peace in their house. Video examples will be included. Don't miss out, and get in on the fun!
- Put Your Toys in a Box
- Learn Your Left From Your Right
- The Ring Toss Game
- Grab the Similar Toy
- Backing Up
Approved for 1 CEU from CCPDT and KPA
Should You Take This Webinar?
- Do you live in an area where winter is a factor? This webinar can give you some good ideas on how to entertain your pup mentally and physically!
- Looking for more things to do with your dog? The exercises covered in this webinar can be helpful during all months in the year.
- Is your dog coming off of an injury? These mental games may be a great option to help a dog who is otherwise on strict exercise restrictions.
- Are you a professional instructor? See how you can better educate your clients and implement some of these exercises into your group classes or private consultations.
Meet The Speaker
Dianna L. Santos
Owner and Lead Instructor
AKC Scent Work Judge
USCSS CSD and Judge
AKC Star Puppy and CGC Evaluator
C.L.A.S.S. Evaluator and Instructor
Associate Trick Dog Instructor
Access to replay for 1-year
Access to all associated resources
May email speaker with questions
NOTE: You will be directed to the Online Dog Training University website to complete your purchase.
This is where you will login and access your course and forum.