Tricks for Terrific Trialing Webinar
Are you new to dog sports? Have you been practicing and training and are ready to take the plunge into your first trial? Are you completely lost on how to proceed? This webinar will answer these questions and much more!
Competing in dog sports can be a wonderful and fulfilling experience for dog and handler alike, but it can also seem daunting and highly confusing if you have never done it before!
In this webinar, we will walk you through all the various steps, from finding the right venue, to registering your dog, reading and completing a trial premium, figuring out run orders, what you will need on trial day and how to set you and your dog up to succeed!
- How to Choose a Competition Venue
- Crucial Documents and Terms to Know
- How to Tell if You Are Really Ready to Trial
Is This Webinar For You?
- Are you new dog sports? Maybe you've been training for a while but are just taking the plunge into trialing.
- Want tips on how to be successful trials? Speaking in general terms, we will walk you through what to keep in mind to have fun and Q.
- Are you a dog trainer? Maybe your students want to go on to trial and you want to have a resource to refer them to.
Access to replay for 1-year
Access to all associated resources
May email speaker with questions
NOTE: You will be directed to the Online Dog Training University website to complete your purchase.
This is where you will login and access your course and forum.