Great question! You can view your device on a desktop computer, a cellphone or a tablet! The DSU website and all the courses are responsive. When viewing the course on your cellphone or tablet, you have the option to use the iSpringPlay free app, which will allow you to download the lesson onto your device so you may view it offline. How convenient is that?!
More Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Are The Courses?
- How Much Do the Courses Cost?
- Does DSU Offer Installment Plans?
- How Do I Submit Payment?
- Is There a Limit to the Number of Courses I Can Enroll In?
- What Will Be Covered in a Course
- How Do I Register for a Course?
- What if I Forget My Password?
- How Do I Access My Course?
- Can I See What a DSU Course is Like?
- How Do I Go from One Module or Lesson to the Next?
- Which Devices Can I View My Course On?
- How Do I Use the Course Forum?
- How Do I Give Feedback?
- What if I Have Technical Issues...Who Do I Contact for Help?